Bibo Breathofy Syrup
- Immune-building herbs
- Reduces shallow breathing & wheezing
- Kids will love the taste
- Non drowsy | Zero added sugar
Our Bibo Breathofy Syrup helps you with
Instant soothing with honey and herbs
Immunity from allergens & pathogens
Bronchodilator and mucolytic action
Breathofy syrup is not an ordinary cough syrup. It helps in the overall improvement of lung health.
Breathofy syrup manages the following conditions-
- Cough: Cough is a body's response to eliminate foreign particles like dust, smoke, liquid, or solid particles from the airways. In dry cough, the airways don't produce enough mucus to keep the airways moist, while a wet cough has excess mucus production. Honey, Talispatra, and Adulsa provide a soothing effect on the throat and help deal with a sore throat and dry cough, while herbs like Mulethi help decrease the mucus content in wet cough
- Asthma and bronchitis: In asthma and bronchitis, our airways get compromised, thus limiting the oxygen supply to the lungs. It may cause cough, wheezing, breathing difficulty, and shortness of breath. Herbs like Tulsi, Adulsa, Shunti, Mulethi, Vacha, Ashwagandha, Pippali, Thyme and Saunf contain ingredients that help to improve the airflow to the lungs, thus reducing the intensity of symptoms.
- Smoking: Smoking can cause inflammation and irritation to the lungs. Tobacco has nicotine and other cancer-causing chemicals. These chemicals get absorbed into your blood, lungs, and other organs and release free radicals in the body, which may cause serious health issues. Breathofy syrup contains free-radical scavenging herbs like Tulsi and Adulsa that help to detoxify the lungs, while Ashwagandha, Rudravanti, and Adulsa help to improve overall lung health. Smoking may also cause lung cancer. The herbs like Pudina, Honey, Motha, and Ginger show anti-cancer properties.
- Allergies: Allergies may compromise our airways and nasal passages and cause airway inflammation. Herbs like Tulsi, Shunti, Bhumi amla, and Talispatra help to improve immunity against allergens.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
- If problems persist see a doctor
Very refreshing and soothing
Helped in boosting my immunity
It has not only helped in reducing cough but also increased my immunity after using it for a month now
My mother had a cough for more than 1 year and tried a lot of medicines but no effect. But this syrup has cured the cough within 3-4 days and the best part is this is ayurvedic