The impact of indoor or outdoor air pollution has caused over 2.5 million casualties annually across the globe.
Currently, Delhi is experiencing very bad air quality. 4 out of 5 families are facing some or other problem due to the rise in air pollution. Delhi hospitals are flooded with patients, the majority of which are coming with eye, throat and respiratory problems.
Not only people with respiratory problems but even people who have no history of any respiratory condition are facing respiratory issues due to bad air quality.
Most people are showing symptoms like itching and irritation in the nose, eyes and throat, and people with asthma and COPD are experiencing their symptoms getting worse. It is necessary to take precautionary measures at the earliest to prevent and slow down the rising of these cases.
How BIBO helps!
The natural ingredients in Bibo products do not cause any side effects and give your lungs a much-needed boost in this world of rising pollution and infections.
Bibo Pollution Kit comprises 3 products Breathofy Syrup, Saline Nasal Spray, and Breathe Blend.
These 3 together not only repair the damaged cells but also gives immunity against future damage.
- BREATHE BLEND It's a blend of premium essential oils. It opens up your nasal cavity and relaxes the airways and makes you feel relaxed.
- SALINE NASAL SPRAY Fortified with Tulsi and Xylitol, Bibo Saline nasal spray moist your mucosa, relieves symptoms of allergens & pollutants and builds immunity.
- BREATHOFY SYRUP It works on improving the overall lung health and builds immunity against infections and irritants due to high pollution levels.
SYNERGISTIC ACTION: The effect of pollution is not limited to a single organ that is why we need a comprehensive solution to deal with it. Combining the benefits of Breathe Blend, Breathofy Syrup and Saline Nasal Spray, this pack provides a long-term solution to your pollution-related impacts.
INSTANT RELIEF: Bibo pollution relief pack gives you instant relief from breathing issues related to pollution. A drop of Breathe Blend can open your congestion instantly.
IMMUNITY BUILDERS: It not only gives symptomatic relief but also builds immunity against the future impact of pollutants.
KIDS FRIENDLY: Kids are prone to pollution. Our products are safe for your kids. Now you don’t need to worry about the impact of pollutants on your child.
COST EFFECTIVE: Striking the right balance between quality and cost, this combo is one of the most pocket-friendly offerings from Bibo.
Dosage/ use instructions
- Use one to two drops on a hanky or pillow for inhalation.
- Or add one to two drops for steam inhalation in water or the oils diffuser.
Can also add a drop to the vapor patch for extending efficacy further.
- Euro dropper: Just tilt the bottle to get drops. Keep it sealed all the time.
- Dosage of boosting lung health for conditions like asthma, bronchitis, and smoker's lungs: 5ml twice a day regularly.
- Shake well before use. For best outcomes, take at least 30 minutes before or after meals and avoid having water after taking it.
Saline Nasal Spray
- Spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily for kids aged between 3 years and 10 years.
- For 11 years and onwards, up to 2 sprays in each nostril up to 4 times a day.
- Maintenance Dose: Daily twice, one spray in each nostril.
- When using the spray, good to breathe in with nose and breathe out with mouth.
- Keep the tip clean, wipe with clean cloth or tissues after use.
- Avoid mixing up with others by writing your name with a marker.
- Breathe Blend for kids, can be used only under supervision of adults.
- Breathe Blend is suitable for kids above age of 5. For younger kids, seek medical advice.
- For Breathe Blend seek medical advice if pregnant or lactating.
- Breathe Blend: Avoid contact with eyes and wash with water if came in touch
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children
- These are Ayurvedic proprietary medicines and are generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the products, please discontinue and see a doctor.
- If problems persist see a doctor.
- Saline Nasal Spray is for nasal use only.
- For Breathofy Syrup, finish or discard within 6 weeks of opening the bottle.
Blend of following natural essential oils:
- Camphor 10%
- Thymol 5%
- Eucalyptus Oil 40%
- Menthol 15%
- Pine Oil 30%
Each 5 ml of the Syrup contains:
- Tulsi, (Ocimum sanctum), Lf, 86 mg
- Sunthi, (Zingiber officinale), Rz, 43 mg
- Mulethi/Licorice, (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rt, 52 mg
- Bhumi amla, (Phyllanthus niruri), WP, 43 mg
- Vacha/Sweet flag, (Acorus calamus), Rt, 3 mg
- Ashwagandha, (Withania somnifera), Rt, 69 mg
- Talispatra, (Abies webbiana), Lf, 43 mg
- Mutha/Nut grass, (Cyperus rotundus), Rt, 43 mg
- Rudravanti, (Cressa cretica), WP, 34 mg
- Pippali, (Piper longum), Fr, 34 mg
- Saunf, (Foeniculum vulgare), Fr, 34 mg
- Spanish Thyme, (Coleus aromaticus), Lf, 17 mg
- Menthol, (Pudina), Lf, 2 mg
- Honey, 2000 mg
- Excipients & Preservatives: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Glycerine, and Sodium Benzoate.
Saline Nasal Spray:
- Tulsi, Ocimum Sanctum, Leaves, 2.00%
- Saline, Lavana, Salt, 0.65%
- Excipients: Xylitol, 3%, Purified Water q.s.