Welcome to our exclusive webinar: "Insights into Everyday Respiratory Challenges." Elevate your knowledge of respiratory health with Dr. Rajakumar, Vydehi Hospital's top-rated expert.
- Anyone dealing with respiratory issues.
- Anyone looking to support their loved ones in their respiratory health journey.
- Anyone struggling with daily rising pollution, allergies and looking for a solution.
- Anyone looking for natural ways to manage their respiratory issues.
- Health enthusiasts seeking a deeper understanding of the body's most vital system.
- 🫁 Respiratory Insights: Dr. Rajakumar unveils the inner workings of your lungs, helping you grasp the fundamentals of respiratory health.
- 🌬️ Empowering Knowledge: Gain a deeper understanding of common respiratory challenges, from asthma to allergies, and learn to spot early warning signs.
- 🌟 Expert Guidance: Receive valuable advice from Dr. Rajakumar on managing chronic respiratory conditions, reducing stress, and improving overall well-being.
- 📚 Health Education: Access a wealth of knowledge and resources to help you and your loved ones breathe easier and live life to the fullest.
- 📚 AMA Session: Join Dr. Rajakumar for an interactive Q&A session, where you can get personalised insights and answers to their respiratory health concerns.
MBBS, MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine Pulmonologist, General Physician ; 7 Years Experience Overall (1 year as specialist) Owner of ABS chest and children’s hospital, Ex-Apollo, Ex-Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
Dr. Adimalla Raja Kumar has practiced at Sky Medical Corporation in Whitefield, Bangalore, Apollo Medical Centre in Kundalahalli, Bangalore and RxDx Healthcare in Whitefield, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore in 2016 and MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore in 2021. Dr. Rajakumar specialises in a wide range of respiratory disorders, including Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia, and various other lung conditions.
On the occasion of Pulmonary Day, Dr. Rajkumar will be here with us to enhance awareness and empower you with insights on Pulmonary health and its care.
Register, and join us on this webinar to prioritize your well-being and make informed choices for a healthier life.
I had dry cough since a long time and it wasn’t going away. The first time I tried this syrup it gave me instant relief but I thought my cough will again start. After taking it for a week I got great results and haven’t looked back since then.
I suffer from blocked nose every now and then. Doctors have suggested me to take different types of nasal sprays but after sometime these sprays were not effective. When I saw bibo nasal spray which claimed to be 100% natural I gave it a try. It worked really well. It helped me with my blocked nose
I am really happy with this product. Never written any review but this product forced me to write it. I have cold allergy so winter is like nightmare to me but this product helps me a lot to fight with cold. Really happy with this.
No More Harmful Ingredients and I appreciate that this patch doesn't contain petroleum jelly like other vapor rubs.
Bibo Nasal Spray is a must-have in my bag. It's so convenient to use and helps me breathe better whenever I need it.